Visit the Montana University System website for the Common Course Numbering Transfer Guide for all schools in the Montana University System.

 Transferring between colleges  in the Montana University System (MUS) is easy.  The Montana University System has adopted a common-course numbering (CCN) policy.

What this means:

The CCN policy ensures that equivalent courses at different campuses will have the same title, number, and prefix, and that all such equivalent courses will be accepted in transfer as if they had been taken at the receiving campus. This makes it easy to know which courses taken at one campus have equivalents at other campuses, and thus which courses will transfer without the need for further transcript review.